There is nothing better than stumbling upon a shop that carries a huge selection of pocket diapers. Though I've dabbled in all sorts of other styles, snapping pockets really are my favorite to come back to time and time again. With little WAHM businesses cropping up all over the place, it's hard to keep track of where all these diapers come from. But, I have a great new place I'm happy to recommend to you--Michelle from Sew Is Your Baby is offering up an ENORMOUS variety of cute, inexpensive pocket diapers to bulk up your stash! ;)
Sew Is Your Baby, like so many online shops, is a home-run business by mom Michelle. Working from home, Michelle is blessed to spend lots of time with gorgeous baby girl Parker. Cloth diapering was an early passion for Michelle as she and her husband Donovan fought to learn the most they could about it, even though they were the only ones they knew using fluff at the time. After successfully finding their groove and passion for cloth, Michelle took that love to a new level by starting Sew Is Your Baby, an off-shoot of her other sewing and crafting endeavors through SewIsYourFace.com. Having partnered with an off-shore manufacturer, Michelle has literally over a hundred different items in her online catalogue, including pocket diapers, reusable flannel baby wipes, leggings, pants, and accessories.
I love this diaper and have absolutely no complaints or reservations about it! It fits a lot like my other favorite pocket diapers (Kawaii, Hipkiddo, Dinkledooz) in that it has great fit & stretch, as well as square tabs that can be crossed over for an even better fit. This one-size diaper has an adjustable rise and will likely fit most babies from 8-40lbs.
The pocket stuffs from the back with a cinched, elasticized opening that lays flat without ever gaping or having excess fabric sneaking out the back to cause wicking. The microsuede lining remained soft (though it does get the tiniest amount of pilling from time to time, especially if there is any velcro elsewhere in your load!) and was SUPER easy to clean. I always prefer microsuede to microfibre when cleaning solids off the diaper, especially as I don't use liners or a sprayer and simply rely on the shake & scrape method for removing my toddler's poop! The microsuede dumps SO easily into the toilet and washes perfectly clean (without stains!) every time.
|This diaper fits great, had no leaks, and doesn't leave red marks|
I love how soft & girly this diaper is, and Michelle honestly has so many other great prints to choose from (my other favorites for a girl would definitely be the Hieroglyphics and Pastel Swirls minky prints!). Although I'm ALWAYS a square tab lover, she also carries round tab pocket diapers for those who might prefer their look or fit on their little ones. Basically, there is something for everything at her shop, which is great! Prices typically range from $13.00-$14.00 per diaper and far less for other items & accessories. She still also offers free shipping to the USA, as well as a variety of package deals, and she offers a 30 day money back guarantee on all her diapers!
I know you're all likely racing over to check out the huge inventory she has, so while you're scoping out, also stop to consider what you might want to WIN from Sew Is Your Baby, and be sure to enter our giveaway to win a pocket diaper below!! ;)
Head over to the Sew Is Your Baby right now and buy your baby a cute new pocket diaper starting for only $13.00. There are literally dozens and dozens of cute prints and styles!
**Use coupon code clothme! for 10% off orders of $40 or more. Also, enjoy free shipping on all US orders, anytime!
Sew Is Your Baby is also offering one lucky winner their choice of cute one-size pocket diaper (with microfibre insert) from available inventory!
GIVEAWAY ENDS 10/10/11 at 11:59 PM MST
OPEN ONLY TO CANADA & THE UNITED STATES
Please read all the Giveaway Policies and Rules before participating.
- leave a separate comment for each action completed
- don't forget your email address for each entry
WAYS TO ENTER:
- Follow the Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways blog with Google Friend Connect (leave username in comments if not obvious)
- Follow Michelle's blog, Sew Is Your Face, with Google Friend Connect, and leave a comment with your username
- Visit Sew Is Your Baby and mention in a comment which cloth pocket diaper you'd like to try from their catalogue, if you win
- Make a purchase from the Sew Is Your Baby online shop and allow yourself one extra entry per item purchased!
- ‘Like’ Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways on Facebook
- 'Like' Sew Is Your Baby on Facebook and leave a quick comment on their wall
- Follow @CDcontests on Twitter and leave your Twitter username in your comment
- Follow @sewisyourbaby on Twitter and leave your Twitter username in your comment
- Tweet this contest and tag @sewisyourbaby and @CDcontests (max. 1 tweet per day). Leave the permalink in the comments section. (1 entry each tweet) You may use the following tweet if you wish:
- Subscribe to email updates from the CDC&G blog
- Subscribe for the Sew Is Your Baby Newsletter
- Follow our blog with the Networked Blogs widget in the sidebar (leave following name)
- Share a link to this review & giveaway on a message board and leave us a reference link to where it's been shared
- Vote for our blog on Picket Fence Blogs - can be done once daily (1 entry each time)
- Grab our blog button and post it on your blog. Leave a link to where I can find it (add 3 entries)
- Blog this giveaway and leave a link to the post in the comments section (add 3 entries)
#Win a cute pocket diaper from @sewisyourbaby via @CDcontests (10/10) http://bit.ly/qEGzGt #clothdiapers #baby #contest #giveaway
Final details: I received no financial compensation for this review or giveaway, though I did receive the sample item free of charge. All opinions shared are my own, and I was not persuaded to share anything other than my own thoughts. Other users may have different experiences with this product than what I have shared. This giveaway will end on October 10, 2011 at 11:59pm MST and is open to residents of Canada and the USA only. Winner will be chosen randomly using random.org’s services. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen. The prize will be supplied and mailed out to the winner by the sponsor of this giveaway.