Comfybuns Customs is yet another terrific WAHM-run company, headed up by Jessica from British Columbia, Canada. Having started out making cloth baby wipes, Jessica has also expanded her eco-friendly handmade customs to include wipes of a variety of shapes, sizes, and patterns--perfect not only for diaper changes but also for sticky fingers, hands, and even household use! She has also broken into creating "un-paper towels", a terrific eco-friendly option to using throwaways in the kitchen. Easy to store dirties in a wetbag and wash up with diaper or regular laundry on wash day, all of Jessica's wipes are cute, soft, and receive my recommendation!
Up for review, Jessica sent me four different samples of her wipes varieties to check out:
1 "Perfect" Wipe (8x8)
1 "Pocket" Wipe (7x7)
1 "Personal" Wipe (7.5x4.5)
1 "Petite Personal" Wipe (6x4.5)
In terms of aesthetic appeal, I love Comfybuns Customs' cute prints and colors--these sweet wipes have a different pattern/color combo on each side so that livens them up a bit and gives them that true "custom" look. The cloth is a supersoft flannel that remains tender and smooth even with multiple washes. As with any flannel, the fabric does start to pill a little with multiple washes & dries, but not to a concerning extent, and the colors have still stayed vibrant and the fabric soft & smooth. I actually prefer these wipes nowadays to some of the more terry-textured ones I've tried in the past as I feel that the terry texture can really do a number on rubbing off tender new skin trying to heal up on a rash or even a sensitive bottom.
Overall I highly recommend these wipes and am happy to help support a work-at-home-mom, especially one from Canada! :) To see all that Jessica has to offer, be sure to check out her Facebook page (including photo albums) and her blog as she's always coming up with new creations, deals, and even giveaway celebrations & sponsorships!
Head over to the Comfybuns Customs' Facebook-based shop to check out all the latest custom-priced deals & bundles up for grabs with these reusable, eco-friendly wipes.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS: Also, if you place an order within the next two weeks and mention that you've read this review, Jessica will throw in an additional free gift when she ships your order out!
Comfybuns Customs is also offering TWO lucky winners a "Test Drive" wipe set each (each set contains 1 "Perfect" 8x8 wipe & 2 "Petite Personal" 6x4.5 wipes). Winners select gender.
GIVEAWAY ENDS 7/23/11 at 11:59 PM MST
OPEN ONLY TO CANADA & THE UNITED STATES
Please read all the Giveaway Policies and Rules before participating.
- leave a separate comment for each action completed
- don't forget your email address for each entry
WAYS TO ENTER:
- Follow the Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways blog with Google Friend Connect (leave username in comments if not obvious)
- Follow the Comfybuns Customs blog with GFC and leave your username
- ‘Like’ Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways on Facebook
- 'Like' Comfybuns Customs on Facebook and leave a quick comment on their wall
- Follow @CDcontests on Twitter and leave your Twitter username in your comment
- Tweet this contest and tag @CDcontests (max. 1 tweet per day). Leave the permalink in the comments section. (1 entry each tweet) You may use the following tweet if you wish:
- Subscribe to email updates from the CDC&G blog
- Follow our blog with the Networked Blogs widget in the sidebar (leave following name)
- Share a link to this review & giveaway on a message board and leave us a reference link to where it's been shared
- Vote for our blog on Picket Fence Blogs - can be done once daily (1 entry each time)
- Grab our blog button and post it on your blog. Leave a link to where I can find it (add 3 entries)
- Blog this giveaway and leave a link to the post in the comments section (add 3 entries)
#Win a "Test Drive" set of cloth wipes by Comfybuns Customs via @CDcontests (2 winners!) http://bit.ly/r0NXwg (7/23) #clothdiapers #baby
Final details: I received no financial compensation for this review or giveaway, though I did receive the sample items free of charge. All opinions shared are my own, and I was not persuaded to share anything other than my own thoughts. Other users may have different experiences with this product than what I have shared. This giveaway will end on July 23, 2011 at 11:59pm MST and is open to residents of Canada and the USA only. Winner will be chosen randomly using random.org’s services. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen. The prize will be supplied and mailed out to the winner by the sponsor of this giveaway.