Lovely Pocket Diapers was recently started up by Melissa, who became a first time mom to her beautiful baby daughter on Thanksgiving Day, 2010. At two weeks old, Melissa and her husband began to use prefold diapers with their newborn baby girl in order to save a bit of money for their family. Being a new cloth diaperer, Melissa began to research alternate forms of modern cloth diapering online and fell in love with other modern diapers. She did not, however, fall in love with the hefty price tag that came along with many pocket diapers! So, after doing a bit of research and networking, Melissa formed a terrific partnership with a cloth diaper manufacturer, and Lovely Pocket Diapers was born as a new brand for families who are looking to cloth diaper and save a buck! They have started off with their "Classic" design (which I reviewed) and are rapidly expanding their lineup of items and adding new features to their dipes. I'm very happy to help them promote this cute and affordable new fluff!
|The diaper's pocket has snug elastic and generous room for stuffing|
|The diaper as seen on its largest setting, likely fitting up til the potty training days|
One thing I have to mention is that I love how well the suedecloth cleans now that I have a baby on solids! Since we don't use a diaper sprayer (and I've quit using flushable liners due to rashiness), I love how easy the poop flicks off over the toilet, to put it bluntly. So far I haven't had a single problem with staining either, so I'm very happy to see just how well the suedecloth has been performing (especially since almost 100% of our other diapers are lined with microfleece instead). I'd even be willing to take a chance and say that I suspect you would probably have fewer problems with detergent buildup with the suedecloth lined diapers (as opposed to microfleece) because they probably rinse cleaner due to the smoothness of the fabric. So that's one other perk!
Lovely Pocket Diapers stocks their classic diapers in a variety of solids ($7.00 each) and prints ($7.50 each). They also have an alternate style of diaper that has a double row of waist snaps, 4 rise snaps, and double leg gussets ("The Rave", which goes for $12 for solid colors and $12.50 for prints). LPD also stocks a selection of accessories for diapers and laundry needs for very inexpensive prices! Once again, it is so refreshing to see yet another small-scale company that is making it easy, affordable, and accessable for anyone and everyone to start their cloth diapering journey with a gorgeous stash but low start up cost! Kudos to them for this!
Read on to see how you can obtain a Lovely Pocket Diaper of your very own! ;)
Head over to the Lovely Pocket Diapers website right now to buy one of these lovely pocket diapers starting at only $7.00 each!
Lovely Pocket Diapers is also offering one lucky winner 'Classic' diaper of your very own, in your choice of available color!
GIVEAWAY ENDS 6/16/11 at 11:59 PM MST
OPEN ONLY TO CANADA & THE UNITED STATES
Please read all the Giveaway Policies and Rules before participating.
- leave a separate comment for each action completed
- don't forget your email address for each entry
WAYS TO ENTER:
- Follow the Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways blog with Google Friend Connect (leave username in comments if not obvious)
- Mention your favorite diaper color or print sold on the Lovely Pocket Diapers website.
- Make a purchase from the Lovely Pocket Diapers website. Give yourself 2 entries for each item purchased & mention what you bought.
- ‘Like’ Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways on Facebook
- 'Like' Lovely Pocket Diapers on Facebook and leave a quick comment on their wall
- Follow @CDcontests on Twitter and leave your Twitter username in your comment
- Follow @lovediaps on Twitter and leave your Twitter username in your comment
- Tweet this contest and tag @CDcontests and @lovediaps (max. 1 tweet per day). Leave the permalink in the comments section. (1 entry each tweet) You may use the following tweet if you wish:
- Subscribe to email updates from the CDC&G blog
- Follow our blog with the Networked Blogs widget in the sidebar (leave following name)
- Share a link to this review & giveaway on a message board and leave us a reference link to where it's been shared
- Vote for our blog on Picket Fence Blogs - can be done once daily (1 entry each time)
- Grab our blog button and post it on your blog. Leave a link to where I can find it (add 3 entries)
- Blog this giveaway and leave a link to the post in the comments section (add 3 entries)
#Win a Lovely Pocket Diaper from @lovediaps and @CDcontests (6/16) http://bit.ly/k4myEV #clothdiapers #baby #contest #giveaway
Final details: I received no financial compensation for this review or giveaway, though I did receive the sample items free of charge. All opinions shared are my own, and I was not persuaded to share anything other than my own thoughts. Other users may have different experiences with this product than what I have shared. This giveaway will end on June 16, 2011 at 11:59pm MST and is open to residents of Canada and the USA only. Winner will be chosen randomly using random.org’s services. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen. The prize will be supplied and mailed out to the winner by the sponsor of this giveaway.