Let me begin in such a way that I leave no lingering doubts in your minds: I am in love.
When GoGoNatural's owner, Meredith Abney, said she'd love to send me a product for review and giveaway, I had no idea what to really expect when she said she'd send me a DinkleDooz pocket diaper. This was not really a brand I had ever heard much about, so really, I didn't know if it would hold up against some of the other, "big name" diapers I've tried.
I will boldly say that not only did it hold up against all these other diapers, but, in my opinion, it far surpassed them. This cute little pink DinkleDooz is now my favorite diaper in my stash!
|Comes with a large and a small insert|
I love the snaps on this diaper--it comes up with a PERFECT fit every time! There are 12 different waist snapping slots (if you count the ability to cross-over by two snaps). There is also a total of 8 hip snaps (4 on each side) so that you can get a perfect fit at the hip and around the leg openings, which have a soft, springy elastic.
|All these snaps provide a perfect fit every time!|
The lining of this diaper is a super-soft, super-fine microfleece. Again, if you are familiar with Kawaii diapers (the main ones I can compare it to), I would say that this diaper is extremely comparable but superior in regards to the lining, the elastic, and the adjustability with the snaps.
I've double stuffed this diaper many times (with another microfiber insert from my stash) and had little Aurelia comfortably sleep in it for 11-12 hours at night! We've never had a leak, and the lining wicks moisture straight down into the pads, keeping baby nice and comfortable.
I think the absolute best thing about this diaper is the price. The regular retail price for this diaper from GoGoNatural is $17.95; however, because it is still on an introductory special, you can purchase it right now for $12.56!! Meredith will also toss in free shipping on any orders over $75, and she also has several other DinkleDooz packages available if you'd like to buy multiples.
As an aside, if you're looking to top up your order amount to receive the free shipping offer, that definitely won't be hard to do from GoGoNatural. Meredith, who is a hard-working WAHM, has spent the past 4 years stockpiling GoGoNatural's virtual shelves with all sorts of awesome cute and natural parenting products. She's got everything from hoardes of fluffy items to babywearing gear, laundry accessories, natural pacifiers, and even the sweetest little hair bows and tutus you've ever seen!
To read more about Meredith and GoGoNatural, check out the special feature I wrote about them just a couple weeks ago!
Head over to GoGoNatural right now to buy yourself a sweet little DinkleDooz for only $12.56 (while it's still at introductory pricing!).
GoGoNatural is generously offering one lucky reader a DinkleDooz pocket diaper of their very own! (in your choice of red, blue, green, white, or pink)
GIVEAWAY ENDS 3/17/11 at 11:59 PM MST
OPEN TO THE USA & CANADA
Please read all the Giveaway Policies and Rules before participating.
MANDATORY ENTRY: (don't forget your email address)
Follow the Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways blog with Google Friend Connect (leave username in comments if not obvious) AND mention what color you'd like to win! (1 entry altogether)
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES (leave a separate comment for each action completed): (don't forget your email address)
* Visit GoGoNatural and mention one other product from their shop that you'd like to try! (1 entry)
* DinkleDooz is taking votes now on whether customers prefer a new color brought on in chocolate or orange. Send a tweet to DinkleDooz telling them which color you'd vote for. Tag @CDcontests in the tweet as well and leave a permalink to your tweet here. (1 entry)
* ‘Like’ Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways on Facebook (1 entry)
* ‘Like’ our partner site, Everything Cloth, on Facebook (1 entry)
* 'Like" GoGoNatural on Facebook and let them know we sent you! (1 entry)
* Mention this giveaway on Facebook, tag ‘Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways’ and 'GoGoNatural' in your post, and leave a permalink in the comments section (1 entry)
* Follow our partner site, Everything Cloth, with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment stating you have done so (include your GFC name if needed)
* Follow @CDcontests on Twitter (1 entry)
* Follow @GoGoNatural on Twitter (1 entry)
* Follow @EverythingCloth on Twitter (1 entry)
* Sign up for the forums at Everything Cloth and post at least one message there. Leave your forum username in a comment (1 entry)
* Subscribe to email updates from the CDC&G blog (1 entry)
* Follow our blog with the Networked Blogs widget in the sidebar (leave following name) (1 entry)
* Tweet this contest and tag @CDcontests and @GoGoNatural (max. 1 tweet per day). Leave the permalink in the comments section. (1 entry each tweet) You may use the following tweet if you wish:
* Vote for our blog on Picket Fence Blogs - can be done once daily (1 entry each time)
* Grab our blog button and post it on your blog. Leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)
* Grab the blog button for Everything Cloth and post it on your blog. Leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)
* Blog this giveaway and leave a link to the post in the comments section (3 entries)
Final details: I received no financial compensation for this review or giveaway, though I did receive the sample items free of charge. All opinions shared are my own, and I was not persuaded to share anything other than my own thoughts. This giveaway will end on March 13, 2011 at 11:59pm MST and is open to residents of Canada and the United States only. Winner will be chosen randomly using random.org’s services. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen. The prize will be supplied and mailed out to the winner by the sponsor of this giveaway.