I am very pleased to announce and help to promote yet another terrific WAHM Canadian diaper shop, DiaperSupply.ca! Diaper Supply is a cute little online shop specializing in cloth diapers and related accessories, though you can also pick up some other specialty items there, like amber teething necklaces or the HealthPod. They also have a few terrific services for their customers, such as a 1 week cloth diaper trial program (called "Love it or Leave it", which I think is very cute!) as well as a diaper exchange program where you can sell your gently-used diapers back to them in exchange for store credit to use towards new dipes. This is great for when you change your mind about something you had hoped you'd love (and didn't), or for when your little one outgrows a diaper and you find yourself needing a new one to replace it.
In terms of new diapers, Diaper Supply carries everything from locally made Driline Baby diapers (whose diapers I just reviewed a few weeks ago) to some of the "bigger" names in cloth diapering, like the Fuzzibunz pocket diaper and Bummis Fabulous Wet Bag that friendly owner Tara sent me to try out.
|The leg openings and rise adjust with this elastic and button system|
The pocket of this diaper easily stuffs from the back, and the inserts (one larger than the other) were both a little shorter and trimmer than the other microfiber inserts I've used from other brand names. I actually really liked the size of these inserts as they always slid in very easily without bunching up inside the pocket. The inserts themselves, though small looking, are very dense feeling, and are able to absorb a lot of wetness, preventing leaks. Both they and the microfleece inner of this diaper are super, super soft. It felt like a treat to put this super soft, super trim diaper on my baby girl! This diaper definitely felt high quality.
|This bag easily accommodates two folded diapers|
Overall, I love both of these products, and I now see why I've heard so much about these two brands in the past! They are easy to use, launder, and care for (moreso than some other items in my collection), and to the modern mom, that is an important quality to have in a product! Either one (or both!) of these items would be a terrific addition to any stash!
Head over to Diaper Supply to pick out a new item for yourself and save 10% on your bill using coupon code "CDCONTEST".
Diaper Supply is generously offering one lucky reader the same package that I reviewed: a one-size Fuzzibunz diaper and a Bummis Fabulous Wet Bag (small) -- both in your choice of available color if you win.
GIVEAWAY ENDS 3/20/11 at 11:59 PM MST
OPEN TO CANADA ONLY
Please read all the Giveaway Policies and Rules before participating.
MANDATORY ENTRY: (don't forget your email address)
Follow the Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways blog with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment stating you've done so (leave your username in the comment as well, if it's not obvious)
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES (leave a separate comment for each action completed): (don't forget your email address)
* Visit Diaper Supply and mention one other product from their shop that you'd like to try! (1 entry)
* Make a purchase from Diaper Supply using the coupon code "CDCONTEST" for 10% off. Comment with your order details/invoice number (will be confirmed) (5 entries)
* ‘Like’ Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways on Facebook (1 entry)
* ‘Like’ our partner site, Everything Cloth, on Facebook (1 entry)
* 'Like" DiaperSupply.ca on Facebook and let them know we sent you! (1 entry)
* Mention this giveaway on Facebook, tag ‘Cloth Diaper Contests & Giveaways’ and 'DiaperSupply.ca' in your post, and leave a permalink in the comments section (1 entry)
* Follow our partner site, Everything Cloth, with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment stating you have done so (include your GFC name if needed)
* Follow @CDcontests on Twitter (1 entry)
* Follow @EverythingCloth on Twitter (1 entry)
* Sign up for the forums at Everything Cloth and post at least one message there. Leave your forum username in a comment (1 entry)
* Subscribe to email updates from the CDC&G blog (1 entry)
* Follow our blog with the Networked Blogs widget in the sidebar (leave following name) (1 entry)
* Tweet this contest and tag @CDcontests (max. 1 tweet per day). Leave the permalink in the comments section. (1 entry each tweet) You may use the following tweet if you wish:
* Vote for our blog on Picket Fence Blogs - can be done once daily (1 entry each time)
* Grab our blog button and post it on your blog. Leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)
* Grab the blog button for Everything Cloth and post it on your blog. Leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)
* Blog this giveaway and leave a link to the post in the comments section (3 entries)
Final details: I received no financial compensation for this review or giveaway, though I did receive the sample items free of charge. All opinions shared are my own, and I was not persuaded to share anything other than my own thoughts. This giveaway will end on March 20, 2011 at 11:59pm MST and is open to residents of Canada only. Winner will be chosen randomly using random.org’s services. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen. The prize will be supplied and mailed out to the winner by the sponsor of this giveaway.